Whether your water comes from a private well or a municipal water supply, one thing is clear, the water in every home is unique. Older pipes, a water main break, and even the distance your water travels before it reaches your home can introduce additional contaminants into the water you consume. A water test is necessary to learn if your home’s water has some additional issues that need treatment.
EcoWater has designed and engineered a broad spectrum of state-of-the-art filters considered to be the best on the market to deal with households with water contamination issues that may be easy to see such as iron, chlorine, hydrogen sulfide and low-pH to see to arsenic, microbiologicals and pharmaceuticals which are undetectable.
Whether you’ve noticed one indication or several, or whether you haven’t noticed a problem but you want to find out for sure, an EcoWater Pro can perform an easy and comprehensive in-home water analysis and has access to professional water chemistry labs. Contact your local EcoWater Pro for a free water test and learn about the water in your home, and to get a solution customized to meet your needs.
- Air Aspirated Chemical Free Filter
- Wi-Fi and Smartphone App Monitoring
- Water Meter
- Naturally Aspirated Air Induction
- Multi-Wrap Fiberglass Reinforced Media Tank
- Full One-Inch Riser
- Multi-Cycle Valve with Easy-Clamp Ring and Patented Coated Disc
- Models ETF2300AIV 10" & 12" Ship with Zeolite Media for Iron Removal
- Models ETF2300EIV 10" & 12" Ship Without Media, Allowing for Loading Media of Choice
- Washed Quartz Underbedding
Pay Your Bill
It's Free, Fast and Easy
to pay your bill online
Have any questions?
We woud love to help you