A New Standard For Water Fountain Purity
EcoWater Safe Fountain System
- NSF 53 – Certified for 99.3% lead (both colloidal and dissolved lead) removal.
- A complete range of point-of-use systems to resolve virtually any water problem from lead, sediment, taste, odor, bacteria, virus, cysts and chemical to pharmaceutical contamination.
- Ensures safe water regardless of municipal system upsets, water main breaks or plumbing problems.
- Provides great tasting water that encourages good student hydration.
|Supply water pressure (min.-max.)||30-100 psi (207-689 kPa)||40 -100 psi (276-689 kPa)||50-100 psi (345-689 kPa)|
|Supply water temperature (min.-max.)||40-100oF (4 - 38oC)||40-100oF (4 - 38oC)||40-100oF (4 - 38oC)|
|Flow rate (max.) gpm||1.85 (7.0 LPM)||1.85 (7.0 LPM)||1.85 (7.0 LPM)|
|Maximum hydrogen sulfide||0||0||0|
|Pre-filter (sediment/chlorine)||-||Melt Blown||-|
|Advanced sediment cartridge||-||FACT®||FACT®|
|Advanced lead cartridge||Carbon Block||Carbon Block||Carbon Block|
Safe Kitchen System
Lead Reduction and a Whole Lot More
- N99.3% lead reduction that meets NSF/ANSI Standard 53*
- 99.99% reduction of bacteria by on-board Ultra Violet (UV) treatment that meets NSF/ANSI Standard 55*
- 99.95% cyst reduction based on our patented FACT® prefiltration technology that meets NSF/ANSI Standard 53*
- 5 or 10 gpm flow rates and 17,000 or 34,000 gallon capacities for smaller 1-4 sink or larger 5+ sink kitchens
|Lead Reduction Capacity||17,000 gallons @ 5 gpm*||34,000 gallons @ 10 gpm*|
|Filter Cartridges||1 FACT®, 1 Pb1||1 FACT®, 2 Pb1|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||40 - 90||40 - 90|
|Flow Rate||5 gpm||10 gpm|
|Nominal Micron Rating*||0.5 micron||0.5 micron|
|Temperature Range (°F/°C)||40-100 / 4-38||40-100 / 4-38|
|Plumbing Connection||1" NPT Inlet & Outlet||1" NPT Inlet & Outlet|
|Electrical||120 VAC, 50/60 Hz||120 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
THINGS ARE NOT ALWAYS AS THEY SEEM.
Pay Your Bill
It's Free, Fast and Easy
to pay your bill online
Have any questions?
We woud love to help you